Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Monday, March 28, 2016

Boston Science Museum

When we were in Massachusetts I took the grandkids to the Boston Museum of Science. They have lots of great interactive exhibits and the children loved it - I was intrigued with this feature, which clearly shows the internal structures of waves.
But everybody's favorite was the lightning show.
Of course there's a kite being hit by lightning...
...and somebody climbs in the cage while it's struck by lightning!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and majestic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great photos of the Boston Museum of Science, Al!
    Have a nice week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun lightening photos. It happens so fast this is difficult to capture. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! Ciao from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way for kids to learn (and if I were the grandparent, for me too).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome trip. Sure the kiddies had a ton of fun.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and knowledgeable displays at the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've visited that museum many years ago with my daughter's class on a school trip. It was really one of the best science museums. I don't think I'd volunteer to go inside the cage to be hit by lightning...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, that is such an interesting science museum. interactive museums that I have seen so far are not nearly that interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fascinating shots ~ wonderfully done and what a great time for you all ~ The Science Museum is great for all ages ~

    Wishing you peace in each day ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I think kids learn so much more when things are demonstrated for them. This is an amazing example of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails