Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Friday, September 16, 2011

Newcastle Beach Park (Bellevue)

Newcastle Beach park sits on Lake Washington in Bellevue. Since I don't see many beaches in my part of the world, while my family was shopping I took a short visit there and came back with some photos! I liked the trees that lined the path to the beach.
Although the weather wasn't perfect, I loved the large expanse of water. And the solitude, as the place was empty.
And there was real sand!
Next week I'll show you some photos from a short nature trail next to the beach. But until then, visit Scenic Sunday, where I'm sure you can find more beach photos.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! That's definitely Seattle! I'd recognize those gray, grumpy skies anywhere!! It is a beautiful place though, isn't it? One of my favorites! Wonderful captures as always, Al!! Enjoy your weekend. A pat for Socks from Sam and me!


    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures ... I like them very well .. ...
    LG: Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real sand, eh? It's so good for a natural pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees in a line, beautiful! But most of all I like picture #3! the wood in the foreground, driftwood? So lovely! A peaceful and quiet place, what can be better.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some pretty towering you have there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing like a lake to quiet the soul! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer scenery like that over shopping any day! Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. °º✿
    º° ✿
    ♥ ♫°
    Olá, amigo!
    Gostei do lugar e das fotos.
    Achei triste esses troncos de árvore caídos na água...

    Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil°º♫
    °º✿
    º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your trip to this lake was well worth it! Lovely sights here:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those "gray grumpy" skies... We've missed them here in Texas this summer (no real rain since May!) so this is a refreshing series! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos, Al! Newcastle Beach park looks a nice place.
    Love principally the path to the beach!

    Thanks for your visiting and nice comment.
    Have a pleasant Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doesn't matter where you are -- whatever state you're in your world is beautiful and beautifully photographed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails