Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chicago - Museum of Science and Industry

One of the better science museums I've seen is the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. They have many interesting things there, this is just a tiny sampling.

I was intrigued by the new-born chicks - some were still coming out of their eggs.


They also had a massive train set, and having enjoyed toy trains when I grew up I loved seeing this.

And this land vehicle, the Spirit of America, broke land-speed records back in the 1960s, topping out at 539.89 miles per hour.

This museum is highly recommended, particularly for those with children.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place to go. We have OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) that I remember going to as a child. One of my favorite memories of it were the hatching chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicks when new born are really very cute! These are some really nice photos that you've shared!

    - Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails