Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mount Cutler Trail

This morning I went for a hike on the Mount Cutler trail, on the west side of Colorado Springs. The weather was overcast and misty but here are a couple of highlights.

At various points on the trail you can see the Seven Falls area off to the side.
I though the mountains fading into the mist was a lovely sight. Usually it's either very clear or thundering intensely, so we don't often see sights like this.

Finally, I managed to get a shot of a flying bird. I'm no bird expert but I suspect it's a hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails