Al's Photography Blog

Al's Photography Blog
Pikes Peak As Seen From Our House

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fox Run Park - Tree

About a mile and a half from my house is Fox Run Park, a 410-acre forested area with playing fields and pavilions in the far south section, and trails running through natural terrain in the rest. I often take my dog Socks for a walk here, and sometimes I take my camera along. The light was flat today, but I was able to get this shot of a tree which had been struck by lightning many years ago. The spiral split running up the bark is common among such trees.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture Al. I really think the picture is of professional quality!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - I love reading them and look forward to viewing your blog. If you only allow Google+ comments I won't be able to leave a comment in return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails